This page describes how the site www.tuttostrumentimusicali.it treats the personal data of users who consult it.
Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016
The interested parties are informed that Legislative Decree no. n. 196/2003 (the so-called "Code for the protection of Personal Data" - hereinafter referred to as the "Code") and the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, "GDPR") provide for the protection of the processing of personal data.
In compliance with the provisions of the Code, the GDPR and the applicable legislation in force, the Data Processing by tuttostrumentimusicali s.r.l. will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms, the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to privacy, personal identity and the right to protection of Personal Data.
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the Code as well as pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR and is subject to updates of which advertising is given on this site. It is therefore advisable to check the information on a regular basis and to refer to the latest version.
Data controller and responsible for the protection of personal data
The data controller is tuttostrumentimusicali s.r.l. with sole shareholder (C.F. / P. IVA 02546430428), based in Spaces, in person of the legal representative Fra Martino. The Owner can be contacted by ordinary email at email@example.com.
Personal data subject to processing and purposes
Data generated by access to the site
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the www.tuttostrumentimusicali.it site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These data (such as domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used for connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to: i) obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site; ii) manage control requirements on how to use it, iii) ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the need to make usable the functionality of the site as a result of user access.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The personal data provided by the user through forms are collected and processed for the following purposes:
a) for carrying out customer relationship activities based on contractual agreements;
b) for administrative purposes and for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as those of an accounting, fiscal nature, or for carrying out requests from the judicial authorities;
c) in the presence of specific consent, for the periodic sending, by e-mail, of newsletters and advertising material;
d) in the presence of specific consent, to receive updates on our activities and reports on the publication of blog posts;
e) in the presence of specific consent, to receive promotional communications and invitations to events, special promotions or to participate in analysis and market research.
The legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract of which the data subject is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the latter. In the cases expressly indicated, the legal basis is instead the consent freely provided by the interested party.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract of which you are party or related to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example the obligations related to the keeping of accounting records and tax), failure to disclose personal data prevents the improvement of the contractual relationship itself.
Your personal data, object of treatment for the above purposes, will be kept for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time when the professional is subject to conservation obligations for fiscal purposes or for other purposes, provided by legal regulations or regulations.
The collected data will be processed using electronic or automated means, computerized and telematic, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security of the same . The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations.
The processing of the collected data is carried out by internal staff of tuttostrumentimusicali s.r.l. to this end identified and authorized for processing according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation.
The data collected, if necessary or instrumental for the execution of the indicated purposes, may be processed by third parties appointed external processors, or, depending on the case, communicated to them as independent owners, namely:
- the people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to our Company;
- companies, bodies, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to the execution of the above mentioned purposes (market analysis and research service, credit card payments management, computer systems maintenance).
- banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
- judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Rights of the interested party
- Among the rights recognized by the GDPR are those of:
- ask the professional to access your personal data and information about them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (upon the use of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain from the professional - in the cases in which the legal basis of the treatment is the contract or consent, and the same is done by automated means - your personal data in a structured format and readable by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- oppose at any time the processing of your personal data to the occurrence of particular situations that affect you;
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data ( for example, data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, your health status or your sex life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data - www.garanteprivacy.it).